- Use US English or Metric measurements, ie miles or kilometers
Walking is a way to a healthy mind and body; it's an activity you do every day and is the number one activity everywhere. Walking can be done no matter what your age, physical condition or fitness level. Walking can improve your circulation, lower blood pressure, and blood sugar and help you lose weight. Take your first steps now to a new healthy you.
This program will help you keep track of your daily walking activities. This program keeps tracks of the number of steps you take during the day. All you need is a pedometer that records your steps. Don't worry; this program will also keep track of your miles. So how many steps should I take? To ward off feelings of failure, start slow. Maybe 2000 steps and when you feel comfortable increase by 1000. Keep this up and soon you will find you are walking 10,000 steps a day. Counting Steps will add new motivation to your exercise program and will keep you focused on obtaining your goal. View weekly and yearlong charts displaying the number of steps taken. See how your exercise program grows through time. Don't hesitate, start walking now toward a new and happier you.
- Supports color and black&white screens
- Supports Hi-Res 320x320 screen
- Supports Hi-Res 320x480 screen
- Supports Hi-Res landscape screen
- Supports keyboards and 5-way navigator
- Export data to Palm memo or csv text file on memory card
- Save chart views as standard bitmap file on memory card
- Use US English or Metric measurements