Unlike web browsers -- Internet Explorer 8, Firefox or Chrome, Microsoft Office does not use a single window to hold multiple files for viewing and editing. The product lines of Office Tab improve the ability of MS Office, and bring the tabbed user interface to Microsoft Office 2010 64-bit (include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Project and Visio).
1. Open, read, edit and manage multiple documents in a tabbed window,;
2. Using tabs for switching between documents;
3. Use Favorite Group new feature to manage groups of documents;
4. Easy to use, just like IE 8, Firefox and Google Chrome;
5. Without filling your desktop with new, unorganized Office windows;
6. Based on Microsoft Office Standard Add-in technology.
Save all files in the tabbed window by one click.
Open current document or workbook in new window.
Open the relevant folder of current document.
Close all files in the tabbed windows (a confirmation dialog box will appear when you choose to close all files).
Close other files (exclude current file) in the tabbed windows.
You can close a tab by double-clicking left button or clicking the middle mouse button once.
You can create new document by double-clicking the left button on the blank space on the tab bar.
With Office Tab, the tab can display the whole document name on the tab bar no matter how long the document name it is.
Quickly Rename Document:
You don't need clicking Save As to save document as another file, just use Rename to change the name of document.
it brings you a group concept to manage your documents, you can easily open a group of documents, close a group of documents and you can also drag and drop the document between groups for organizing your favorites group.