Memorizing Scripture verses is a laudable ambition, but a beginner can find it overwhelming. InVerse simplifies this, containing over 15,300 verses preloaded in 2,800 of the best known Scripture passages from 11 different Bible translations. As your proficiency on a passage improves from Just Started to Mastered, you can categorize it for Less Frequent or Least Frequent recitation. Veteran memorizers benefit by being able to organize scores of passages between Learning, Learned, and Archive.
Inverse lets you choose whether to see just the reference (e.g. John 3:16 [Topic:Grace] NIV), a hint, or the passage being memorized. If you want a better sense of the meaning, a quick mouse click will show the context as it appears in the Bible, with verses that come before and/or after.
Inverse has a very simple, intuitive user interface (no typing!). An extensive tutorial (100+ steps) is oriented to less experienced computer users. Early in the tutorial, each and every mouse click is described. Detailed Help is provided, including context sensitive help.
- Screen Shot
- New for v3.6! Filter by Primary and Secondary Topics
- v3.5! Sync with Palm and Pocket-PC. Parallel Passages. ESV
- Print-Passage, Add-Passage, Edit-Passage, and Select-Translation
- Track progress on each passage and overall
- Less frequent recitation of mastered passages
- Extensive context for each passage
God is pleased when followers of the Lord Jesus Christ have a growing knowledge of His Word and His Son's message of repentance and salvation.